The Quaternary Research (Daiyonki-Kenkyu) has been published since 1957, in either Japanese or English. Six issues are released per year. Online version is also available at the following site: http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/browse/ [Please enter "Quaternary Research" in the Search Titles window]
Six issues per year of the Quaternary Newletter (Daiyonki-Tsushin) in Japanese are published since 1994. Back numbers are available [PDF].
Map, and field and technical guides
- Quaternary map of Japan, University of Tokyo Press, 1987
- Hominid remains in Japan, University of Tokyo Press, 1992
- How to analyze Quaternary samples, University of Tokyo Press, 1993
- Quaternary outcrops: tephra in Japan, JAQUA, 1996
- Digital Book: Progress in Quaternary Research in Japan (CD-ROMj, 2010